3.30.2008

Twelve - Captain Planet!



Today I had dinner(if you can call it that) with Kara &co. Afterwards I decided I needed to go to CVS to get something I forgot to get earlier at target (womanly things), and Katherine decided to go to get out of the apartment for a while. She had the bright idea of getting milkshakes (because I AM SUCH A FAT KID SOMETIMES) and since I still had a McDonald's giftcard, it was almost like free milkshakes. I was totally down.

Upon arrival, we walked up to the door and noticed a girl in the passenger seat of the car at the drive-thru opening her door, throwing a can on the ground, and then closing her door once again as if nothing had ever happened.

"GOD LITTERING IS SO COOOOOOL" Katherine exclaimed, clapping her hands. We both applauded her complete and total disregard for planetary well-being, giggled and continued on our way inside.


After ordering our shakes, we were on the way out when we noticed the people from the drive-thru walking in to the restaurant (why they went through the drive thru and came in to sit down I have no idea.) We walked out, and Katherine picks up the can, goes back inside and hands it to the people saying "Hey, I think you forgot this." The girl just laughed and the guy gave her the craziest look I've ever seen. I found this to be totally hilarious and couldn't stop laughing all the way home.

No comments: