2.20.2008

One.

Hello Blogspot world. I have finally succumbed to the pleadings of my roommate to join the ranks of the blogosphere, so here is what we get. It is 9:39 pm on this, the night of the two-oh-oh-eight lunar eclipse. Every ten minutes I jump out of my chair and run outside to see what the moon is looking like. Right now it is at a sliver. I expect it to be fully disappeared within the hour.

I suppose I should tell you a bit about myself. My name is Whitney, and I am a twenty-one-year-old college student living right outside of Baltimore City. After four years of busting my hump at this terrific institution I am weeks away from graduating. I will be graduating with honours, a degree in Art and a concentration in Graphic Design. I work at American Eagle, and currently hold two internships. I am the middlestest of three children. Right now I live with the most amazing roommate in the entire world. No, really, she is. I couldn't ask for better. She has blogs too. Our apartment is affectionately known as the Pirate Pad. My favorite word in the english language is biscuit followed swiftly with denegrate. I really dislike feet. I can be quite stubborn sometimes, and I'm typically always cold. I don't like loud noises or really bright lights. I usually take pictures of random things that happen in my life, so expect those to end up here also. Really I have nothing of importance to say. I will mainly update this with the public postings of my life. The rest can be found Friends Only'd into LiveJournal.

Anything else? I don't know. Perhaps we'll see as we go along.
Right now my roommate and I are going out to watch the lunar eclipse. And sing Bonnie Tyler. I suggest you do the same.